Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wildflower Wednesday!




Fall is my favorite time of year for Indiana weddings because its time for the rich, deep, bold colors to come out! I love the dark purples, greens, oranges, yellows and reds you just don't see any other time of year. Centerpieces can become so interesting and textured as we incorporate things like kale, wheats, cattails, berries and fruits and vegetables like peppers, pomegranates, and artichokes. No other time of year do you see such diversity in floral centerpieces.

Since most brides tend to plan about a year in an advance, I want all my Indiana brides getting married next fall to consider your fall color scheme. I believe your venue for your reception should be decided upon before you choose your colors. I DO think it has the biggest impact on the style, vibe, and color scheme of the wedding. Considering that most girls want their wedding to feel elegant, classic, romantic, and formal, I wanted you to consider a slight slant on traditional fall colors. Circle City Designers took a poll on Facebook, and we found that peaches, orange with classic ivory are the new wedding fall colors! I love this look and it can be paired with silver accents for a more modern vibe, or golds for a more formal feel. It still feels very BRIDAL, which I love, and has a neutrality to it while honoring the season.















We had the opportunity to pull off this look a few weeks ago at the Eiteljorg Museum downtown and it was FABULOUS! Clean, classic ivory linens, lush, full peaches, oranges, ivories (with a hint of green) in the centerpieces, and loads of modern (silver) accents all throughout the extra touches. LOVE IT!

Happy Planning! Tiffany



No comments: