Friday, July 2, 2010

Pretty in Pink!

Kelly & Joe- Friday, June 25, 2010

2nd Presbyterian Church

Crowne Plaza at Historic Union Station

Pretty in Pink



I started off the weekend of fabulous CCP weddings with Kelly & Joe and their all things pink wedding. This couple was the most fun and outgoing couple. I spent a lot of time getting to know exactly what they wanted and I worked very closely with Kelly and her mom Laurie on making this everything Kelly could imagine. The day started off with beautiful sunshine and Kelly, Laurie, Joe’s mom Lynda, and all of her nine bridesmaids at KKBB in Fishers. We walked out of the salon with everyone looking super glam and ready to head to the church.

Jessica Strickland captured the most beautiful images as the day went on. Kelly and Joe shared a private moment together before the ceremony that gave me chills all over when Joe finally got to see his bride. She looked just so amazing in her sparkling cathedral veil. The bridal party of 20 was troopers as we took all of the pictures outside before the ceremony in order to prepare for their special exit. The happily married couple planned an amazing exit as family and friends watched them rise up in a hot air balloon just in front of the church. Kelly’s parents exited their ceremony 30 years before in this exact same fashion! What a great moment!





Another one of my favorite moments was walking into the Grand Hall to see all the pink details and design come to life. I was able to meet Kelly & Joe at the doors to the hall and show them their room. Kelly had the biggest smile on her face and said that it was everything and more than she could have ever imagined! I love seeing the bride and groom enter their room!! The reception went off without a hitch and family and friends were able to enjoy the evening.

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Fonderoli! Have an amazing time in St. Lucia!

Randi






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Randi! We can not thank you enough for helping make our wedding an absolute dream come true! It really was more than I could have ever imagained! Thank you for taking coutless phone calls from my Mom and I, calming my Mom down when she might have been freaking out, dealing with my 9groomsman, and so much more! You and CCP are awesome! We really appreciate it all!!

Love, Joe and Kelly Fonderoli