Friday, July 9, 2010

Brittany and Justin

Brittany and Justin
June 26th, 2010

Brittany and Justin tied the knot on the busiest and hottest wedding day of the season. But that didn’t stop Brittany from looking her best and rockin’ her Juicy Couture sunglasses Justin bought her as her wedding gift (that’s my girl!).







When the Whalen’s came to me, I knew they wanted the WOW factor (my speciality) so we delivered just that. The banquet hall at the Scottish Rite got a complete makeover with beautiful linens and my favorite gold chiavari chairs. Thanks to a great team: Dave from IS Photographic, Ashley from the Scottish Rite, Kiersten from Double Eagle (thanks for the yummy food), Tiffany from Circle City Designers, and the video team for a job well done. Even Bob from Indy Visual stopped in to capture the atmosphere for our video (did you see it?). Brittany and Justin have such great families it was truly a pleasure working with them. Now they are off on their honeymoon! I will miss getting my emails from Brittany. The Whalen’s are so much fun….there’s still one more daughter to marry so maybe we will see them again soon! And yes Mr. Whalen we will have to host an open bar!


Wedding Love and Hugs,

T






No comments: