Monday, August 17, 2009

From our New Intern

Hello all! My name is Lindsey and I am the newest addition to the CCP family! I will be interning for the fall of 2009 and I am very excited for this opportunity I have with Tonya and Darcie! I just experienced my first wedding weekend with Darcie for Jennie Miles and John Fisher's wedding and let me tell you it was absolutely amazing! I began my first day on Friday setting up the Scottish Rite ballroom for the spectacular 308 guest reception; we set up a candy table, individual menus and special books about Jennie and John and also the favors and quote cards. Jennie chose lots of purples for her colors so if any of your have ever been in the ballroom at the Scottish Rite it went beautifully with the room! Next we had the rehearsal at the church and that is when I first met the amazing couple and families of Jennie and John! Saturday was a crazy busy day because Jennie and John chose not to see each other before the ceremony so it was a day full of making sure they did not see one another. I will never forget the facial expressions of Jennie and John when they first walked into their reception. They were amazed and it did look amazing! It was by far one of the most beautiful reception rooms I have ever seen. Dinner was great and also the cake! (my favorite part) The guests and the newlyweds danced the night away followed by a sparkler send off at midnight! For my first wedding it was a great experience and I am so glad that I got to celebrate this unforgettable night with John and Jennie! :)
Good luck to Mr. and Mrs. John Fisher! :) I wish you the best of luck

Lindsey Leffel
Circle City Planners Intern

No comments: