Friday, August 7, 2009

FLIP your Reception


I thought this was a great inspiration idea and so I had to share it with you. Now you know that I'm always up for using a professional... so all my professional videographer please don't get upset with me.

Here's my idea: Hire a professional videographer to video your wedding ceremony then in-trust 5 or so of your friends and family to video your reception using flip cameras. Make sure you give them a list of all the important elements of your reception. After the reception take your flip footage back to your professional videographer and ask them to edit the footage. As for the flips give them to your bridal party as a thank you gift. In the end hopefully you will have a well documented wedding that you can enjoy watching on your anniversary!!!!

No comments: