Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Hawk's Babies are here!!!!




I'm so pleased to announce that Elizabeth and David Hawk are proud parents of two adorable twin boys!! Elizabeth and David were married on August 30,2008 at the Crowne Plaza. They were such a fun couple and I'm so glad that we have kept in contact since the wedding.


The boys were born on April 28,2009 at 6:03 and 6:05 am. Tyler Douglas weighed in at 4.5 pounds and Jackson Allen was 4.6 pounds.
The babies were early and are still in hospital but both are gaining weight and doing well. They even graduated to big boy cribs.
I want to thank Elizabeth and David for sharing these pictures with us. The boys are adorable. Elizabeth and I joked about how is Isabella going to choose on which one to take to prom!! I'm excited to have a play date with them.


No comments: