Monday, August 13, 2007

Amanda & Doug











Amanda and Doug Witter Aug. 3, 2007 Seattle, Washington




What a treat! Seattle skyline on a 75 degree day on a boat at sunset, what more could a bride want? Amanda and Doug tied the knot on the 3rd of August in Seattle Washington. Their friends and family came from all over the county to help them celebrate this lovely celebration. What a fun couple! The most unique element on this particular wedding was the groom's 12 year old triplets. It was neat to see the couple include the boys in the family sand ceremony. Tears fell from my face the moment Amanda read her promises to the boys in front of their friends and family. The entire time I was on this beautiful private cruise, I couldn't decide which I liked better the white sandy beaches in St. Kitts or the skyline in Seattle on a boat at sunset.......boy my job is hard!!!!! It was breath taking. The vendors did a great job. My ABC connections in the city worked out perfectly. The photographer, Tania from Azzura Photography in Seattle, used to live here in Indy (2 miles from my house). She found me through an email I sent out to the Seattle members of ABC. She called me immediately and the next thing I knew we booked her for Amanda and Doug's wedding. What a small world! 4 years ago we did a wedding together at the Scottish Rite and now again in Seattle, Washington?! She is a wonderful photographer and with our membership of ABC we were connected again. We hired a local photographer to shoot their reception here in Indy. They are hosting their downtown reception on the 17th at Mavris Arts and Events Center. Stay tuned for the pictures from the Mexican fiesta!

No comments: