Monday, November 1, 2010

Footzyrolls!!



Footzyrolls are the perfect shoe for your next event! They are cute, comfortable, and roll-up in your purse! They have been seen at HUGE events like the Oscars, The Golden Globe, and the Sex in the City 2 Premiere! Check out the comments our expert panel has to say about Footzyrolls!


Wedding Love and Hugs,

Tonya






Tonya- "Just bought my first pair last week. I keep them in my car, you never know when you need to slip out of those heels!"








"I sent these to my close friends as a small gift and they just loved them!" Randi





"This would be a GREAT idea for an outdoor wedding so your heels do not get dirty. Or use footsyrolls for a shoe check next to the dance floor."- Darcie


"Well, Im not prone to wearing heels, being 5'9 already, but I DO think these are super cute and comfy!" -Tiffany








No comments: