Friday, May 21, 2010

Meet Stacy, CCD Intern



This first week has already been such a great learning experience for me! I started out the week doing various tasks to get ready for the Diva Live event that took place at the Crowne Plaza this past weekend. Everything looked AMAZING!!! I was able to help out with the different centerpieces for the different days and various rooms. Next, Ashlee and I went to the Palomino in Zionsville to deliver flowers to an amazing wedding! The wedding looked great! On Saturday we delivered flowers to another incredible wedding at the Indiana State Museum. Even though it was rained out, they still had an amazing wedding inside and the flowers looked remarkable!

This weekend should be very exciting as we have more weddings! I can’t wait to learn and experience much more! I get to learn how to make rose petal hangers this week which I am very excited about learning how to do! I will be sure to take lots of pictures for everyone to see!


Stacy, CCD Intern

No comments: