Thursday, May 6, 2010

CCP Intern: Week 3


The past few weeks have been a great learning experience for me. This week I learned about linens. I had the opportunity to sit in on a meeting with one of our linen representatives, Lori Kochendorfer, from Connie Duglin. I could not believe how many options there are for linens. Sure, I knew there are different colors, sizes, and a few patterns, but there is much more to it. There are different fabrics and textures and different styles of chair covers. You can create any combination and design exactly what your bride wants!


We have Diva Live coming up which is a weekend-long event where Tonya will share her expertise with up and coming wedding planners, including myself. One of the activities at Diva Live will be a table decorating contest and I had the honor of choosing the linens. I picked some fun and colorful linens so it will be interesting to see how the tables turn out! Also, I will be helping with my first event this weekend at the Crowne Plaza! I will be sure to let you know what it’s like and how the weekend goes!





Megan, CCP Intern

Live Your Passion!


No comments: