Thursday, March 25, 2010

Well Deserved Vacation
















Way way back in February my husband I took a well deserved vacation to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic!!! We stayed at the Paradisus Punta Cana resort. It was amazing so if anyone is looking for a Honeymoon spot this would be a place to check out. Matt and I decided that we didn't want to do anything on this vacation and that's exactly what we did!!! We were there for 7 days and the only thing that we had to decide is whether we were going to go the beach or the pool. Everywhere had BIG lounge furniture to lie in and take naps! The only times we even looked at the clock was when we had appointments at the spa. Other than that time didn't matter! Once in awhile we would get home sick but we just got out our Flip Camera and looked at Izzy and Cecil playing in the snow and we got our fix. One funny story about our trip: on the full first day Matt and I headed straight to the beach. I'm put on sunblock and started reading gossip magazines. Matt did the same or so I thought. When we came in that afternoon, Matt's body was red all over except for the few areas where he rubbed in the sunblock. It was hilarious! His arms were streaked, he had a perfect hand print on his back and his chest was as red as a lobster! The next day other vacationers came up to him and said do you know how red you are? Finally, he started telling people it was a birthmark! The vacation was quite the experience, I hope sometime in the near future we get to go back. Matt and I aren't big picture takers so these are a few we did take.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.