Thursday, April 14, 2011

Perfect Start to the Season




































I LOVE Spring time! The flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping and best of all, it's the beginning of wedding season. Kailee, Jake and Bella are the newest family members of Circle City Planners. We are so happy for them. Kailee, her mom, Cortney and I did most of planning. We started at the beginning and when I showed them the Scottish Rite Cathedral's theatre their mouths dropped and I knew this was the venue for them. Tiffany of Circle City Designers and I designed the newest backdrop for the theatre. The lily and pearl wall!! It looked AMAZING! We also took Kailee's vintage lace idea and brought it to life in the South Lounge of the Scottish Rite. Renee of Thomas Caterers helped us with the reception menu and it tasted divine. I don't think this this day could have been anymore perfect. Best Wishes to Kailee and Jake.

Enjoy Jamaica mon!

Thanks to my entire team for bringing Kailee's wedding to LIFE. Jordyn of Jennifer Driscoll Photography, DJ Brian Whitis, Heavenly Sweets Cake, KB Designs, Antique Limo, Faces by KLM, Lockerbie Quartet, Monna Breland and of course the FABULOUS staff of CCP. What a wonderful way to start off the season!

No comments: