Monday, April 4, 2011

Everyone gets butterflies? Don't they?

I'm not talking about your nerves, either! It's spring! And that means it's time to think about the birds and the bees and BUTTERFLIES! I saw this CCCCCRRRRAAAAZZZZYYYY wedding dress this morning and it made me wonder what else was out there!



WHOA.

Can she pull these off with that dress?



Uh, no. I don't think so.


I'm all for bringing elements of the season, as well as personal "loves" into your wedding. The question is, how far is TOO FAR? Do we love this cake? Or is too much to "stomach?"




If my guy put this ring on my finger...I'd probably fly away...FAST. I don't care how much I loved butterflies. OR how many carats were in each wing!






Now THIS seems fitting. Go ahead with this plan, you have my blessing :)



Stop and smell the....WHAAAAT? Umm, NO.




Perhaps I AM a flower snob. So be it. But if you are going to do it, you gotta do it right!








What's the moral of the story? See ME before any bug inspired wedding takes place. Entomological event decor is not to be handled by amateurs. It doesn't take much for a great plan to turn cheesy. Better get an expert on board to get rid of any "bugs" in the system. :) Or else, I will have butterflies in my stomach FOR you!!!!!!!

No comments: