Friday, January 14, 2011

Fall into Blue by Mindy Weiss

We are excited to feature some advice and ideas from Mindy Weiss! Enjoy!

Hi Friends…

Tali my future daughter -in-law came to me and said she wants her colors for the wedding to be Blue and Green she must of had some foresight into the fall colors for 2011…love these different blue shades! It is going to be easy for her mom and I to find a dress for sure!

New Fashion for Fall 2011 is already being debuted.
These collections will be arriving in stores early this summer.

I selected dresses from some of my favorite designers from classics like Chanel, Carolina Herrera and Oscar de la Renta to new designers such as Erdem and Jason Wu.

The short dresses will give great inspiration for Bridesmaids and bridal Party members…and the long gowns could offer ideas for the nontraditional Bride….

enjoy the sneak peak
XOXOX MINDY



No comments: