Sunday, November 29, 2009

Purple, Guitars, and Snow Oh MY!

Abbie and Gabe
November 27, 2009
Indiana State House
Crowne Plaza Union Station

Hi Tonya,
The wedding was fabulous!!!!! Everything turned out wonderful. Abbie and Gabe were beautiful and had the time of their lives. I think everyone had a good time.
Thank you for making the day perfect!! You do know how to throw a grand celebration.
It was fun working with you.

Sincerely,
Jill Parker (Mother of the Bride) 12-01- 09

So two months ago Abbie and Gabe came into my office and had the desire to get married over Thanksgiving weekend. They asked me if I could plan the wedding so quickly? Well most of your know my favorite motto is: "I can plan a wedding in one week if you let me!". Needless to say, the planning had to begin from scratch. Finding the perfect venue and the dream team were our first priority.



Then the fun details followed with the florals, linens, stationary elements, lighting, and cookies put the final touches to the overall vision. Abbie and Gabe loved all the little details (which everyone knows I love) and boy did the little details make a huge impact (see pictures).



As a designer it is critical to get input from the bride and the groom, so as I was designing and planning we captured the most important details from both.




Gabe wanted: guitars everywhere
chocolate covered strawberries
great music and acoustics
awesome lighting
golf's groom's cake



Abbie wanted: purple everthing
diamonds and crystals
huge wedding cake
something unique and different






I have to tell you that my dream team did an awesome job pulling this together. First compliments go to Tiffany from Circle City Designers and her team for an amazing delicious floral designs. Kate B from KB Designs for her extra effort and awesome little touches that pulled the entire event together. Scott and his team from Evans Audio Visual for the transformation of lighting and audio. Nathaniel Edmunds and Tiffany Stoner for their creative photos. Bob from Indy Visual for his video production. The Flying Toasters for keeping the dance floor packed. Everyone at the Crowne Plaza for their extra hands and "yes" attitude and great food. Classic Cakes for their delicious flavors (pumpkin/carmel). And the jazz band for the smooth, classical music that set the tone for dinner. WOW! I know this one has to be a PACE best TEAM effort WINNER! The pictures are worth a thousand words (remember these are taken off my iphone, so the real ones will be posted as I get them). The most amazing transformations happened right in front of my eyes. You will see phases of the event unfold and then the finished vision come to life. This is my absolute FAVORITE part of any event. We had only 2 hours for set up at the State House and then had to load out everything within 45 minutes, WOW WOW WOW! Thank goodnesses we were able to set up on Wednesday at the Crowne. The Parker family is such a joy to be around, thank you for sharing your special day with me. It was one I will never forget. Definitely one of my favorite weddings in my career.





Wedding Love and Hugs,
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Breath taking! Awesome job!!