Tuesday, February 17, 2009






































Well there are always so many firsts for CCP, that’s why I love my job. Yes, I have planned 1st birthday parties for my 3 children (now 9, 6, 4) and Darcie is about to throw her first birthday party for Isabella, but a friend of mine asked me to help her with her son’s 1st birthday party. How could I refuse? Cara and I go way back to our destination days in St. Kitts where we basically discovered the island together and spent many hours in the wonderful sun discussing life. Ealier this month I ran into her at my favorite location in the world, Starbucks and got caught up on life. She told me about her son and how he was turning 1. Well, a week later she called me and asked for my help. Okay, I can handle a small gathering at her house. She forgot to mention 80 of her closest friends and relatives were coming over to her home to celebrate this occasion, HA HA HA. Just kidding, it was great. Full of fun, friendly small gathering in her home. My youngest guest of honor officially in CCP history. The birthday boy, Julius, loves monkies therefore, Cara loved the idea of doing Julius the monkey. We had a wonderful friend of the family do the catering, cooking up omlets, basketball for the older kids, and a bounce house in the garage for the little ones. Did I mention, we had Heavenly Sweets cake for dessert? YUM YUM. It was fun, and so different I had to share. Happy Birthday Julius, you have one great mom, dad, and small (ha ha ha) family. I’m sure there will be many more birthdays to come for this young one!

No comments: