Monday, August 11, 2008

Jordan and Barry

























































































































Jordan and Barry
August 9,2008
Riverwalk Lodge
Jordan and Barry are die hard Colts fans and it wasn't hard to tell if you attended their wedding. Jordan had countless ideas about how she wanted the ceremony and reception to look. After many revisions we finally came up with a elegant classy look that took pink and brown to a whole new level. The Riverwalk Lodge was totally transformed. The draping of tulle and Christmas lights made the biggest impact.
Jordan, Barry and I starting planning way back in October of 2007. Barry told me that he wanted Blue the Colts mascot to officiant their wedding. I thought he was kidding but he was dead serious. Thankfully, Jordan was against the idea as well. But I wanted to incorporate Barry's love for the Colts. So I came up with Blue making an appearance during the reception. This was Jordan's surprise gift to Barry. After dinner, the champagne toast, the first dance and the cupcake parade ( Barry dislikes cake ) Blue made his grand entrance. The timing was absolutely perfect and the look on Barry's face was priceless. Barry came up to me later in the evening and said other than saying "I Do" that was the best moment of my life!
The party rocked until the bar closed and kept on going at the after party. Jordan and Barry were wonderful to work and I will truly miss them.

No comments: