Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A sweet goodbye !!!! A letter to those interested in the event industry

A sweet letter to future candidates from my departing intern, Kim. We love you and have appreciated working with you this summer! Best of luck to you!


This summer I have had the AMAZING opportunity to be an intern for the best floral designer in all of Indianapolis (shoot, and probably in all of the US!) and hang around some pretty great people in the Circle City office!



If you think these internships are your average desk job, you are mistaken! Some days there will be blood

and sweat, but the reward is incredible. I have learned more this summer than I did during my undergrad courses - there is nothing like getting hands on experience that will stay with you for years to come! Not only was there design experience, but I got to dip my feet in to the marketing world a little bit by helping with social media and writing some of these great blogs too!




One of my favorite things about each wedding has been working with different venues and vendors and getting to know Indianapolis even better. CCP/CCD always does an incredible job of creating unique weddings that are PERFECT for their clients! They take the time to really dig in to the personality of their client in order to make their big day flawless, and that is the exact passion that drew me to CCP/CCD in the first place.



I am so proud to be a part of a team that has a reputation for FABULOSITY and am so thankful for the opportunity I have been given! You would be downright silly to pass up the chance to intern with CCP/CCD! :)


Best of luck to future interns with this FAB company!

xoxo, Kim


Marketing Intern candidates - email hello@tonyashadoan.com

Circle City Designers Intern candidates - email tiffany@circlecitydesigners.com

Circle City Planners Intern candidates - email ashlee@circlecityplanners.com

No comments: