Thursday, April 12, 2007

Radio Show


How exciting! Last Wednesday I was asked to be on the Radio Show "Too ManyCooks" on 88.7 at 9:30. It was so fun to be able to get on the air and talkabout what I love, WEDDINGS! Gary and Molly were wonderful hosts and mademe feel wonderful. They decided to put a different spin on the show byhaving Gary and I talk about the different food trends we are seeing in theWedding Industry, so here we were head to head discussing for 1/2 hour ourfavorite stories and taking calls. The callers made me a bit nervousbecause you never know what they are going to ask. (Boy, sure glad I acedSpeech 101 my freshmen year! You never know when it comes in handy.) It wasa blast! Too bad my husband forgot to listen :( but I got a cute pair ofpumps out of the deal. Till next time.......

No comments: